VIVANTE AT PUNTA GORDA
PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Date/Time: Wednesday, 8/26/20 at 3:30 PM
Place: Virtual-only-Meeting – Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, all Board
Members will be attending via conference call; Owners will attend via the conference call too.
Call in Number : (712) 770-4160
Conference Code: 403219#
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice
3. Certify a Quorum
4. Resolution to increase the Board from 3-7 Members
5. Election of Officers
• Vice President
• Treasurer or a single person as Secretary/Treasurer
6. Review of July Financials
7. Overview of 2021 Budget Process
8. Authorization to engage auditor for 2018/2019 audit; this is the routine annual audit and the expense is included in the budget.
9. Engage Becker & Poliakoff as general counsel for the POA
10. Consideration of Amenity Openings
Options to Discuss:
• Allow Residents to bring accompanied guests to the pools, with social distancing guidelines remaining in place.
• Return hot tub into service with signage, indicating use should be restricted to one person, or members of a single family household, at any one time.
• Maintain reduced-chair and lounge seating at pool and cabana areas.
• Allow Residents and Members to have accompanied guests play tennis, encouraging social distancing.
• Allow Spa-service operations to resume with Spa Director Barb Jennings being responsible for ensuring industry best-practices to reduce risks of COVID transmission. She has a comprehensive plan ready to implement.
• Resume organized, social-distanced outdoor exercise programming, depending upon demand, with Spa Director Barb Jennings being responsible for ensuring industry best-practices to reduce risks of COVID transmission.
• Other indoor amenities? COVID case levels are still persistent in the 33950
zip code and surrounding areas.